Lindsay’s German Pancakes
- 6 Tablespoons butter – cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup flour
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1-2 Scoops of Multi-Collagen
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place butter in a 9×13 inch pan and place in oven to melt while the oven is preheating.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, vanilla, salt and Collagen. Mix until smooth.
- Once butter is melted, pour batter directly into the center of the pan on top of the butter.
- Place the pan back to the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffy and edges are golden brown.
Stock up on Multi-Collagen Protein Powder, here.