Did you know we have a 3-Step Skincare System?
It’s pretty amazing. It includes a Cleanser, a Serum, and a Moisturizer!
You probably know what a cleanser and moisturizer do (if not, we will go over those too eventually)!
But what about Serums?
Here’s an easy way to remember what a Serum does for you:
Think of it in terms of a 3-course meal (nom nom).
✨ Appetizer: This is how you kick things off. Your “appetizer” is your cleanser.
✨ Main Course: THIS is where you get all of your tasty and much-needed nutrients (SERUM).
✨Dessert: Then you treat yo’self with some nourishing moisturizer.
So, when people try to say they don’t need a Serum in their Skincare Routine, they are missing out on the main course, and lots of nutrients.
Yes, You Need A Facial Serum
Here are 5 quick reasons why:
- Serums help moisturize your skin. You’ll notice when you use serum, compared to a moisturizer, how it feels so much thinner. This helps it to penetrate the skin’s surface to take full advantage of those amazing ingredients (more on that below).
- Serums work best in a trio. Once you clean the face, you open it up to receive all the benefits (and ingredients) that your serum provides. Then your moisturizer helps to lock the serum benefits in. The thicker and heavier moisturizer acts as a rich barrier.
- Serums are absorbed quickly. Adding a serum to your skincare products won’t add lots of time to your routine. We recommend applying it to your skin and letting it sit for about a minute before adding the moisturizer on, just to help you get all of those benefits locked in. You can’t rush beauty, right?
- Serums help freshen up your face. Hydration can do wonders for your face, like help improve the appearance of pores.
- Serums reduce signs of aging. Have some fine lines or wrinkles? Well, a good serum can help even those out.
And we have a great serum in mind for you!
Illuminate Power Serum: Our Favorite 🙂
Illuminate is the sandwich middle of our 3-Step Skincare System (in between Purity Foaming Facial Cleanser and Replenish Hydrating Moisturizer).
Why do we love it?
This lightweight serum penetrates deeper than cream to help improve your skin’s natural glow and appearance.
We use natural botanicals to protect your skin against all the damaging environmental stressors that you come in contact with daily.
- Contains Niacinamide to help improve the appearance of pores, dullness of skin, evenness of skin tone and targets fine lines and wrinkles*
- Contains prebiotics to help keep natural skin bacteria balanced*
- It’s Gentle for all skin types
A little really does go a long way. Don’t let the size of this container fool you, 1-2 little pumps onto your fingertips and your entire face can reap the benefits of Illuminate.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to add a great serum to your skincare routine?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.