Chocolate Collagen Crinkle Cookies below as well:
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup White sugar
- 1/4 Cup Packed brown sugar
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Scoop Multi-Collagen
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable/Avocado oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners’ sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, Multi-Collagen, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together oil and sugars until combined. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix until all combined. Dough will be sticky. Cover & chill in fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Roll dough into 1″ balls and roll in confectioners’ sugar. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Let stand on cookie sheet for a min before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Need some Multi-Collagen? Order it here.