Yummy Coconut Macaroons Recipe below as well:
- 2 Cups Unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Scoops Wink Multi-Collagen
- 1/2 TSP Coconut extract
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- 2 Oz Semi sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat egg whites until fluffy
- Add coconut flakes and extract
- Slowly add powdered sugar and Multi-Collagen
- Form into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly browned on outside
- Let cool
- Melt chocolate & drizzle or dip macaroons in it and let cool. Enjoy!
Need some Multi-Collagen? Order it here.