Oreo Rice Krispies with Collagen below as well:
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 20 OZ Marshmallows
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop Wink Multi-Collagen
- 7 Cups Crisp Rice Cereal
- 20-24 Oreo Cookies, Crumbled
- Line parchment paper in a 9×13 inch pan. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on low or medium-low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook on low, stirring constantly until mostly melted, a few small lumps here and there are ok. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the rice cereal and Oreos. Stir until evenly combined; scrape up the bottom of the pan really well to make sure to incorporate all the marshmallows.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and press the mixture into the pan with lightly greased hands (smashing them down too hard will result in firm Rice Krispie treats – so use a gentle hand if you want them chewy). Let cool before slicing into squares.
Need some Multi-Collagen? Order it here.